Monday, February 26, 2007

This is why I'm Hot

My bum is on Fire
With the mentholatum
Someone left it on the bench
And that is why I hate'em

I sat there in the nude
And got it on my ass
What is that burning?
Do I have a rash?

It started to feel cool
Then it started to sting
I started to feel the fire
Like a circus ring

What's that on my butt
What's that on my rear
When will it stop burning?
I'm tremblin' with fear.

So this is why I'm hot
This is why I'm hot
Mentholatum on my bum
Yep, that's what I got

This is why I'm hot
This is why I'm hot
Mentholatum on my bum
This is what I've got

So don't sit on the bench
While you at the club
Cause someone might have left
A mentholatum rub
Sittin on the bench,
Greasin up the chair
And it will soak right through
Your boxer under wear.

This is why I'm hot...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have fun with, cause I found just what I was taking a look for.

You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Visit my webpage - coach バッグ

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home