Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Moving Posted Note

I'm in the middle of changing the host for Posted Note. Yep. I'm trying something new - WORD PRESS. Can you believe it? I can't. I love blogger, but they've upgraded and maybe it's time I did to? I am going to see if I like it. If not, I am going to move back to blogger.

So if the site is down for a few days, or hours, you will know why. I don't seem to be getting many readers as of late anyway... I've got to spice up my blogs with some better posts and maybe a fresh new host will give me just what I need to do that.

Word.

Press.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee. I love WordPress.

I've already converted my JSJ blog, and my britneyspearswatch and simpsonwatch blogs are both on wordpress. now i'm just getting up the nerve to switch chirky.

First: must find time to practice designing in WP. That is my major hang-up.

Wheeeee! Eddie's the first among us to transition!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

need more boobs

7:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, and eddo's in red jumpsuits

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home